Decisions

I like snow… the clean fresh white look… the quiet…
However, whiteout conditions… slippery roads… black ice…
I am not a fan of those things. We are supposed to be hit by quite the storm tonight and tomorrow.  I am also supposed to hit the road bright and early tomorrow morning with Joel for a chemo and some tests.  I am dreading it.  I have no desire to be out and about tomorrow… yet I don’t want to miss his appointments.  
What if I cancel and it turns out to be not that bad… what if we head out and it is horrific????  Please pray that I will make the best decision for this situation.
If we do go, I am going to bring candles, blankets, water and granola bars and a cellphone.  Dave already checked the oil, filled the tank and topped up the windshield washer fluid.  Dave can’t go because he has to work so it is my call and I struggle on occasion with indecisiveness.   If I can’t see the road from the house that is a pretty clear indicator to stay home.  Please keep us in your prayers.
UPDATE:
So we decided to stay home, changed our minds and got ready only to see the wind and snow pick up.  I called the hospital and talked to the receptionist in the Medical Day Unit and she said it was pretty bad there too.  We decided to cancel our appointments, I dislike canceling at the last minute but I am relieved to be staying home today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It

Share Your Thoughts

*

CommentLuv badge