This morning I woke up to a blanket of white on the ground outside. I can remember back to when I was a little girl and when November 23rd would roll around I would hope that it would snow. It is not always a given to have snow on the 23rd but when it would happen it always felt like an extra Birthday present for me. So thank you Lord for the snow and thank you that I didn’t have to drive in it. Perspective changes as we get older.
This year marks 38 and I can’t believe how fast time marches by. Last year I wrote 2 lists of 37 one for all the things I was thankful for. All of which I am still thankful for. I also wrote a list of 37 things that I wanted to accomplish in my 37th year. I am afraid I was a pathetic failure at it.
Here is my list from last year;
- Research raising pigs and email the lady that is local that might be of some help.
- Continue to research helps for Joel.
- Blog at least 3 times a week.
- Sort through my email at least once a week. (I currently have 4007 emails in my inbox)
- Try something from pinterest once a month (That might be the same as #34 I may have to do 2 things a month to count for both)
- Make new stockings
- Make Hannah & Taliah’s Gold Christmas gifts.